The ST-124 Standard Series 4-Section Carbon Fiber Tripod from Sirui was designed with the idea of taking mirrorless and compact DSLRs on location in mind. The unusual triangular center column reduces the diameter of the leg set to less than 3" but still supports a maximum height of 62.2" and a load capacity of 26.5 pounds. The column is removable and reversible for shooting from a floor-level perspective and also features a ballast hook for added stability.
Like the center column, the legs are made of 8x layer carbon fiber for lightweight strength and durability. The legs feature waterproof twist-lock joints to seal the legs against water, dust, and debris when working in the field. The rubber feet provide traction and incorporate retractable foot spikes for ice or other slick surfaces. Independent leg spread and locking leg positions allow the ST124 to be leveled on uneven terrain. The leg spider features dual 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded accessory mounts for mounting accessory arms for accessories like monitors, microphones, LED lights, and more.
- Compact design for mirrorless cameras
- Space-saving triangular center column
- Removable, reversible center column
- Ballast hook for added stability
- Waterproof twist-lock joints
- Rubber feet with retractable steel spikes
- Leg spider features 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded accessory mounts